Event Recording, Medical Fitness Tour Phoenix
Recordings of our Medical Fitness Tour: Phoenix, AZ sessions. Purchase includes 10 videos. (See list of sessions at bottom of page).
After purchase, you will receive an email with the details and password to access videos. If you have trouble accessing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session recordings included with purchase:
- The Evolution of the Fitness Industry
Bill McBride, President & CEO of Active Sports Clubs and Active Wellness, LLC
- Exercise Assessment & Program Design for Preventing Falls
Christian J. Thompson, PhD, Associate Professor of Kinesiology at University of San Francisco
- Fitness Tools for the Baby Boomers
Gretchen Zelek, Founder of DOD Fitness and Certified Functional Aging Specialist
- Become a Life Changer: Helping Those with MS
David Lyons, Founder of the MS Fitness Challenge
- Developing Evidence-Based, Pressure-Tested Programs for Your Hypertensive Clients
Cedric X. Bryant, PhD, Chief Science Officer at the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Healthcare & Fitness: Harnessing the Power of Partnership
Lindsay Vastola, Editor of Personal Fitness Professional Media
- Your Brain on Exercise – Critical!
June Chewning, President of Fitness Learning Systems
- The Medical Fitness Impact Plan: How to Reverse Chronic Disease and Degeneration while Building Your Bottom Line
JR Burgess, CEO of Rejuv Medical
- Gaining Bone Health through Exercise & Nutrition
Mark Kelly, PhD, CEO of Principle Centered Health
- Health Engagement Science & Technology: Optimize Care for the 21st Century
Steve Feyrer-Melk, MEd, PhD, Chief Science Office at Nudge Coach