Brian Richey is a Medical and Corrective Exercise expert and international lecturer. Brian is owner and operator of Fit 4 Life DC, a Medical Exercise and Pilates studio in NW Washington DC.
With over 25 years of experience in post-rehab and fitness, Brian’s goal is to help people Move Better, Stand Taller and Exercise Pain Free.
Brian is certified as a:
- Medical Exercise Program Director through the American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals (AAHFRP)
- Medical Exercise Specialist through AAHFRP
- Post Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist through AAHFRP
- Certified Instructor of the M.E.L.T. Method
- Certified Power Plate® Instructor
Brian holds a B.S. in Exercise Science/Kinesiology from the University of Hawai‘i. Brian is also a graduate of the Honolulu School of Massage and was a Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Hawai‘i. He has worked as a personal trainer since 1993 throughout Hawai‘i and Washington, D.C. Brian is also an instructor for the American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals and lectures nationwide.