Kyle Stull, PhD, is the Senior Manager of Research and Program Design for Implus Fitness and a Faculty Instructor for the National Academy of Sports Medicine. In these positions, Kyle collaborates with universities and industry professionals conducting research that provides evidence-based support for educational material, which is used for both marketing and instructional purposes.
He has achieved his Doctorate in Health Sciences, MS in Rehabilitation, BS in Sport Management, is an LMT, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and NASM-CPT, CES, and PES. Kyle has 14 years of experience in personal training, corrective exercise, and manual therapy.
As a member of the Fascia Research Society and the International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine, Kyle is committed to being at the forefront of industry developments and maintaining the highest standards in his practice by incorporating the latest research into his work.
License and Certifications
- Licensed Massage Therapist – MT113515
- International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine (Hip & Pubic Symphysis, Shoulder & Shoulder Girdle)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Behavior Change Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Performance Enhancement Specialist, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Golf Fitness Specialist, Senior Fitness Specialist)
- Precision Nutrition – Level 1
- Functional Movement Screen (Level 1 / Level 2)
- PowerPlate – Level 1 Certified
- Pre/Post Natal
- Functional Movement Taping (Rock Tape) – Level 1 & 2 Certified
- FMT Blades (Rock Tape)
- University of Michigan (Leading People & Teams, Managing Talent, Inspiring & Motivating Individuals, Influencing People)
- UC San Diego (Learning How to Learn: Powerful Mental Tools to Master Tough Subjects)